FACD-CAB (Foreign admission & Career Development Consultants Association of Bangladesh) was established in 2005 with the consent of Education Ministry and the permission of Commerce Ministry and also “A” class member of FBCCI (The Federation of Bangladesh of Chambers of Commerce & Industries) in a view to bring all firms offering foreign admission consultancy and career development services in Bangladesh under one umbrella. In addition to that, the organization’s aim was to establish a proper guideline for the firm’s operations which would make the client and the businesses feel at ease regarding this specific kind of service.
To establish a distinctive competence that differentiates FACD-CAB as the unquestioned best association in consultancy.
The mission of the organization is to promote foreign education round the world in such a way that reputation of the industry stays high in the career development field.
The Objective For Which The Association Is Formed Are:
- To provide the students with best latest information about admission for higher education abroad including credit transfers in different countries/colleges/universities/institutions etc.
- To create worldwide market for Bangladeshi students for higher education abroad with part time job facilities as available in those foreign countries.
- To co-ordinate the activities of the members to create unity amongst the agencies /consultants.
- To help the genuine students to be admitted abroad.
- To unite the consultants of face the legal matters at home or abroad.
- To advise Government amend, alter or modify orders or circulars in this regard time to time keeping the interest of the country as well as of the association.
We provide training programs among the counselors, students as well as FACD-CAB members.
FACD-CAB has a far reaching plan to provide services in the field of foreign education. It aims to contribute towards the overall development of higher study in abroad and to make the students as international citizens in true sense all over the world. We are looking forward to establishing an international language institute in Bangladesh too.